2 cinnamon sticks
3 star anise
Juice – a combination of prune juice, cherry juice and blackcurrant squash
Drop of tabasco, if you wish
1. Infuse the vodka with cinnamon sticks, star anise and cloves and leave overnight.
2. Crush the strawberries in the shaker, to make a pulp.
3. Squeeze a quarter of the lime into the shaker.
4. Pour 15ml fruit juice (prune juice, cherry juice and blackcurrant squash mixed together) into the shaker.
5. Pour in 100ml vodka into the shaker (50ml per cocktail).
6. Add 4 ice cubes (2 cubes per cocktail).
7. Place lid on shaker and shake well, until the whole shaker is completely cold.
8. Pour into glass and garnish with a strawberry and grape cocktail stick, or as you wish.
Top tip: if you would prefer to add a bit of heat, add a few drops of tabasco.