Handful dark chocolate chips, melted
Spoonful smooth peanut butter
Coffee blend of your choice
300ml oat milk
Winter spices – a blend of cinnamon sticks, ginger, nutmeg, star anise
30g demerara sugar
Toffee syrup, for drizzling (this can be homemade or shop bought)
1. Mix the melted chocolate chips with the peanut butter.
2. Spoon a teaspoon of this mixture into a cup of your choice.
3. To make the winter mix, blend the spices in a blender and the demerara sugar.
4. Once blended, mix a teaspoon of the spices into the cold oat milk, stirring thoroughly.
5. Make a single shot of coffee and pour into the cup with the peanut butter and chocolate mix.
6. Steam the milk until it reaches 56-60 degrees celsius and is silky smooth in texture.
7. Pour the milk into the shot of coffee, filling right to the top.
8. Lastly, drizzle the toffee syrup onto the coffee.
Top tip: if you would prefer to make a latte rather than a macchiato, use a double shot of coffee instead of a single.