275g plain flour
Half tsp baking powder
250g caster sugar
3 eggs, beaten
2 oranges, zest
80g dried cranberries
80g dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 160’C and line baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Place dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix together.Add in the beaten egg and mix to form a dough. Try not to over mix or work the dough as it will make the biscotti tough in texture.
3. Heavily flour your work top and turn out your sticky mixture. Dust with a little more flour and shape into a log, approx. 3-4 inches in width.
4. Brush away any excess flour and place onto your baking tray. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and leave aside to cool. After 10-15 minutes, carefully move the biscotti log onto a chopping board and slice into 2-inch thick pieces.
6. Place the biscotti onto a cooling rack with a baking tray underneath. Return back to the oven once more for 3-4 minutes, before turning them over and baking for another 2-3 minutes, until crisp and golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before enjoying.