200g good-quality dark chocolate
200g unsalted butter, softened
400g caster sugar
110g plain flour
400g cream cheese
1tsp vanilla extract
120g fresh raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 170’C and line a 20x30cm deep baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Place chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water until melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
3. Cream butter and 250g caster sugar until pale. One at a time, add 3 eggs, beating well after each addition.
4. Stir in melted chocolate, then fold in flour. Spread three quarters of the mixture into the lined pan.
5. In separate bowl, beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and eggs and vanilla extract until smooth and spread over the chocolate base.
6. Dollop remaining chocolate mixture over the cream cheese layer and using a fork, swirl the chocolate. Poke raspberries into the top and bake in oven, for 40-45 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool before cutting into squares.