200g caster sugar
200g soft brown sugar
250g unsalted butter
100g golden syrup
1 can sweet condensed milk
150g dark chocolate
250g Cadbury’s Mini Eggs, crushed
30g white chocolate, melted
1. Over a low-medium heat, combine the caster sugar, soft brown sugar, butter, golden syrup and condensed milk in a saucepan. Gently bring to the boil. Stir continuously or the mixture will catch – this should take approx. 15 minutes.
2. Once boiled, reduce the heat and continue to boil for another 10 minutes. It’s very important to keep stirring continuously.
3. After 10 minutes, remove from the heat, add the dark chocolate and beat vigorously for 20-30 seconds, until the chocolate is fully melted and incorporated.
4. Fold in approx. two thirds of the crushed Mini Eggs and pour the fudge into a lined tin.
4. Pipe or drizzle the white chocolate over the top of the fudge followed by the remaining third of crushed Mini Eggs. Refrigerate for at least three hours before cutting.